zaterdag, januari 05, 2008

Moving on....

First of all I would like to extend my best wishes for the New Year to everyone within the Sakai community that I have met in the last 3 years. I am writing this blog post to let you know some exciting news (at least for me)!
First of all: I am not employed anymore at the University of Twente as of Jan 1, 2008. I have started my own elearning consulting business. Please update your adressbook with the details as mentioned below.
More importantly: I am still a big fan of Sakai, and will keep working within and for the Sakai community as much as I can. As a matter of fact, I am right now working with Portfolio4u on some exciting projects. This Dutch Sakai weblog will remain active, and we will keep you updated on things happening in The Netherlands.
--
Drs. Wytze Koopal :::: Koopal Advies & Projecten
Advies en projectmanagement op het snijvlak van ICT en leren
+ 31 6 20464517 :::: www.koopaladvies.nl/english
wytzekoopal@gmail.com
====
Aangesloten bij het Netwerk van Ondernemende Onderwijskundigen
www.netoo.nl

1 opmerking: